Monday, April 18, 2011

Okay...I've got a bunch of things to say...

I've got a bunch of thigs to say, so I've decided to put all of it in one post.
My First Point:
Yesterday, my mother spilt water all over my Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince book and now a third of the pages are soggy, you can't even read some of the words! This isn't the first book my mother damaged, first it was a 'Warriors, field guide', you could hardly close the back cover on the back.
The second victim was a "Warriors, Power of Three, Sunrise' book The cover now smudges and wrinkly along with the rest of the book. The most minor one was when my mum walked passed me while I was reading, holding Jelly in a cup and then the Jelly accidentally slipped out of the container and landed on my book.

Point Two: er....sheesh! I forgot!

No comments:

Post a Comment