Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wednesday 20th April ^.^

Changed blog name (The Possesed Chicken) to The Possessed Chicken (Cooking Waffles! ^.^), hmmm.... I think I'll change it to 'The Possessed Chicken With Waffles X3' instead.
Have been hearing LOTS of bad news from my mother's friend there is an Earthquake in Hamilton, New Zealand (At least I THINK it is Hamilton) that is 6.something and a volcano eruption in Japan (Described as 'it looks like they are setting off fireworks'). Sad right. MORE BAD NEWS:
I'm moving to Australia GAAHHH!!! I never sty more than three years in the same school, now ANOTHER SCHOOL!!!!
DON'TWANNAGO
DON'TWANNAGO
DON'TWANNAGO
DON'TWANNAGO
DON'TWANNAGO
DON'TWANNAGO
DON'TWANNAGO
DON'TWANNAGO
DON'TWANNAGO
DON'TWANNAGO
DON'TWANNAGO
DON'TWANNAGO
DON'TWANNAGO
And that's FINAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment